SUPPORT US

Sponsorship

Choki Traditional Arts School is a private art school, especially for financially disadvantaged youth who have a keen interest in traditional Bhutanese art. At CTAS, we value every well-wisher and their valuable contribution towards building our school, helping these disadvantaged students, and contributing towards the preservation and promotion of our unique culture and tradition of Bhutan.

Here are three ways that you can support our school:

 

Student Sponsorship

Sponsor a student for only $860 (USD) a year.

Operational Budget

The school operational budget is met through sales of school products (30%) and the remaining budgetary deficit (70%) is met through donations from well wishers and supporters. We would be highly grateful for contributions towards the budgetary deficit.

Sustainability Fund

Towards ensuring the sustainability of the school in the long run, a sustainability trust fund was established in 2015. Any contributions to this fund will be very beneficial and highly appreciated.

For any inquiries or details, please contact us at:

Tax Deductible

In order to receive tax deductions, please make a donation through one of these foundations:

Himalayan Youth Foundation

106 S.Interlachan Avenue #619
Winter Park, F13278
407.629.5235
www.hyf-us.org

Fontana Foundation

Sunnhaldenstrasse West 42
CH-8704-Herrliberg
Switzerland
www.fontana-foundation.org

Supporters

CTAS would not be here without the generous support of well-wishers from within and abroad. Had it not been with the support of Mr. Koenraad and his daughter Leila Foulon, enrollment of girl students in 2009 and expansion of major infrastructure in the school would not have been possible. The currently ongoing new class room construction with support of matching grant from Mr. Alan Bickell and Mrs. Patricia Bickell would solve classroom congestion and provide a safe and conducive learning environment for the students.

CATEGORY

NAME

COUNTRY

Foundation

Himalayan Youth Foundation

Nepal (based in USA)

Foundation

Fontana Foundation

Switzerland

Foundation

Sir Peter Ustinov Foundation

Frankfurt, Germany

Organization

Choki Handicrafts

Bhutan

Organization

National Institute of Zorig Chusum

Bhutan

Organization

Ministry of Labor and Human Resources

Bhutan

Alternative ways to support us

We would like to remind our sponsors and donors that your support will not only help these disadvantaged students but it will also immensely contribute towards the preservation and promotion of our unique culture and tradition of Bhutan.

Buy our Products

All the products are carefully crafted by our students and sold to sustain and further improve the school. By purchasing our products, you obtain authentic handcrafted Bhutanese souvenirs and gain a deep sense of spiritual fulfillment of being able to support our school.

Write a Review

Please help us by giving your valuable feedbacks and recommendations on our TripAdvisor page.

Visit Us

For all our well wishers and supporters, who would like to visit Bhutan and CTAS, we would like to highly recommend using the service of Boonserm Tours & Travels. They will handle everything including visa application, Drukair ticket, custom itinerary personalized to your needs and all other logistic arrangements for the guests. Boonserm Tours & Travels is a supporter of Choki Traditional Art School.

For more information about visiting Bhutan, please mailto : contact@welcome2bhutan.com

Subscribe to School Newsletter

Contact Us

For any query, please contact the following address and the contact numbers:

Sonam Choki, Principal,
Choki Traditional Art School,
P.O. Box No. 1118,
Kabesa, Thimphu
Bhutan.
 
Tel: +975-2-361077
Mobile: +975-17603135
Fax: +975-2-323731
Email: sonamctas@gmail.com
             dorjiwangmo197@gmail.com

Send us a message!